Thursday, November 6, 2008

Congrats to Obama the Princeling on his Election Victory.

My heartiest congratulations to the new president-elect, Barack Obama, and best wishes for the new administration. Maybe you read my article about the princely and royal points activated in his birth chart. You can read that article here -- http://milky-way-astrology.blogspot.com/2008/07/mystery-of-barack-obama-horoscope-what.html

Also I wanted to note that there was a Neptune station the Sunday before the election. At first I thought that I was not too keen about this station. But then it was further activated by a sextile to Venus, exact on the Wednesday after the election (7:56 am eastern time).

I interpret a Venus sextile to Neptune as very idealistic and hopeful. So which campaign offered themes more aligned with hope and ideals? Um, would you say that the Obama campaign iterated strong vibrations of hope and idealism? I would say so too.

No comments: