Monday, November 9, 2009

Watching the Planetary Hour-Wheels Go By

by Milky Way Maid
Recently I started noticing the planetary hours as they go by each day, well, most days.
MERCURY: I notice that generally, I can write a little quicker during a Mercury hour. It is best to START your writing project during this hour. I have not however, tried to track whether emails sent during a Mercury hour are more likely to get answered sooner.
MOON: During a moon hour, I am more likely to get hungry for a lunch or dinner, or to need a break from the computer. Sometimes I even feel like a nap. Step away from your work and just watch the clouds or aquarium or take a walk. Or go get a hug.
SATURN: This is very odd but I notice that I suddenly have the urge to straighten up papers or clean something. Weird, hey? You can stick with a project till it is done. You are willing to put some elbow grease into a job (generally a physical task). Time to get physical and accomplish something, then give yourself some points for doing so.
MARS: Feel like moving around, taking a walk, stretching those arms and legs. Seems to be best for doing your exercise routine, or for sports activities.

No comments: