Thursday, March 1, 2018

Hello Again, from Milky Way Maid

Dear Readers,
I put all articles in draft mode several months ago because I expected to have another activity on a Google site, and did not want any confusion or conflict between them.... Well, it appears that the new site or social platform might not ever get off the ground, so enough about that.
But today I have restored many of the articles by republishing them. So you can revisit or review the popular articles like the ones about Late Degrees, or Prince William, or Pope Francis... Enjoy!!
I cannot believe it has been about two and a half years since I wrote a regular column as Milky Way Maid!!!! How time really does fly. I had no real reason for stopping, I just seemed to have burned out.
I have recently gotten my interest piqued by Vedic astrology. So it may be that I will eventually convert over to being a Vedic astrologer myself, so that I can offer not only keen insights into personality and persona, but also curative activities to balance out your planetary energies.
In the meantime, since I hate to leave you without anything, I do want you to please visit Alphee's website for an interesting article on a corrected birth time for Donald Trump.
You will have to go to this page where he lumps all his articles together and scroll down to the pertinent title --- http://www.alphee.com/articles/
TITLE IS: Donald Trump’s Rectified Birth Time
So please read and see what you think about it.
Bye for now, Milky Way Maid

No comments: